The Chapel of our Lady from Molsheim
Soon after the French Revolution, the buildings of the former College were occupied by the senatorial endowment of Marshal François-Christophe Kellermann, duke of Valmy, then by the Petite Sorbonne (1827-1834) founded by Monseigneur Lepappe de Trevern.
A little later, in 1836, the Regular Sisters of Saint Augustine, coming from Dieuze (Moselle), founded a hostel here, the Couvent Notre-Dame.
For more than a century, they devoted themselves to the education of the young girls of the region, till the institute was closed in 1954.
The work of Lorraine architect Vautrin, the Neo-Gothic Chapel of the Sisters (1864-1867) has a cruciform plan and its front and transept are adorned with large rose-windows.
After many years of neglect, the Chapel was reinstated as a place of worship in 1984, thanks to the Association "The friends of Our Lady Chapel".