Church Saint Martin

A tympanum, representing St. Martin sharing his cloak with a beggar, adorns this late Gothic style steeple from 1523. The nave and the chorus were added in 1766. Outside the building, embedded in the perimeter wall of the former churchyard, is a small holy Sepulcher from the 15th century.
  • Date

    • From 1st July to 31th August 2022 daily from 14:00 to 17:30
  • Car park

    • Nearest train station: Gresswiller
    • Distance station (km): 0,8 Km
  • Access for disabled persons

    • Access for disabled persons
5e4d04eb1629d_th_moteur
Church Saint Martin
Place de la Mairie
67190 Gresswiller

Contacter

Skip to content