Fort of Mutzig

Built from 1893 to 1916, the Mutzig fortress was named "Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II" in 1895. It was the first German fortification to be made of concrete, entirely armored, ventilated and lit by electrical power. This prototype was an experimentation preliminary to the construction of the dispersed fortifications: ouvrages scattered on the terrain, dug underground and connected by underground galleries.
  • Opening times

    • By arrangement
  • Visits

    Effectif groupe

    Mini : 15 people

    Formules de visite

    • Durée 2h30 min
  • Car park

    • Coach parking
    • Free parking for cars
    • Nearest train station: Gresswiller
    • Distance (km): 3 Km
5e4d0674ac5eb_allemand 5e4d06837d1d1_anglais 6033ad0f0940f_animaux bleuC 5e4d04a1b24f3_parking
Fort of Mutzig
rue du Camp
67190 Dinsheim sur Bruche

Contacter

Fort of Mutzig

Voir la fiche >
Skip to content