Ready to celebrate spring the right way?
Join us at the traditional Easter market for a very chocolatey day!
More than 40 exhibitors, including a dozen associations are eager to show you their handcrafted creations.
ON THE PROGRAM:
- Opening on the Place de la Fontaine at 11:00 a.m.
- Craft market open from 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. from the Place de la Fontaine to the Salle du Foyer: decorations (crochet, knitting, ceramics, wood...), fashion accessories and jewelry, litotherapy, treats (honey, chocolate, candy, jam, waffles, pretzels, sausages...) and even accessories and treats for your pets!
- Sale of cosmetic products on the theme of chocolate and spring creative workshop with the Animation Jeunesse from 11 am to 6:30 pm
- Big game organized by the extracurricular activities and the media library from 2 to 5 p.m. in the Foyer courtyard. Registration possible on site or now by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Various games: chamboule-tout, hoop throwing, step by step, surprise fishing ... 2:00-6:00 pm
- Photo booth: 1 souvenir photo taken by "Plus qu'une image" from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Board games and wooden games with the association "Rue des Jeux" from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Mini-farm and rope loom demonstration from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Bouncy castle from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Pony rides from 2:30 to 5 p.m.
- Distribution of chocolates by Jojo Rabbit and his rabbits from 3 to 5 p.m.