Fort of Mutzig

Built from 1893 to 1916, the Mutzig fortress was named "Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II" in 1895. It was the first German fortification to be made of concrete, entirely armored, ventilated and lit by electrical power. This prototype was an experimentation preliminary to the construction of the dispersed fortifications: ouvrages scattered on the terrain, dug underground and connected by underground galleries.
  • Opening times

    • By arrangement
  • Visits

    Number of participants

    Mini : 15 people

    Kind of visit

    • Duration: 2h30 min
  • Car park

    • Free parking for cars
    • Coach parking
    • Nearest train station: Gresswiller
    • Distance station (km): 3 Km
5e4d0674ac5eb_allemand 5e4d06837d1d1_anglais animaux-bleuc-62c30393e8fd4692796045 parking-bordeaux-62c2ff499ca9e945429863
Fort of Mutzig
rue du Camp
67190 Dinsheim sur Bruche

Contacter

Skip to content