On the heritage side from Gresswiller
St. Martin church
Although the nave was rebuilt in 1766, the late Gothic bell tower (1523) is embellished with a tympanum, representing Saint Martin sharing his cloak with a poor man. Outside the building, a miniature 15th century Holy Sepulchre is embedded in the wall of the former cemetery.
On the bell tower of the church is a sundial
The main portal of the church is dominated by this finely worked tympanum depicting Saint Martin on horseback, cutting off half his cloak to give to a poor man in rags.