This church is very representative of the neo-gothic style under the Second Empire. Its particularities are: its front bell tower with sculpted tympanum, its triple nave with composed pillars, its overflowing transept and its polygonal choir. It was built by the architect Alexandre Matuszinski around 1866.
The church's organ was added in 1869 by Ferdinand and Xavier Stiehr. Still equipped with its original case, this organ was designed in the style of the church to fit perfectly.